How can I convert a PDF to PowerPoint?
You can quickly convert a PDF to PowerPoint with either Adobe Acrobat or an online PDF to PowerPoint converter.
The easiest solution is to use a free PDF tool
to convert your PDF to PowerPoint. Here’s how to convert a PDF to a PPT file in 4 easy steps:
- Open the PDF to PowerPoint converter
- Click the "Choose File" button
- Select the PDF file you want to convert on your computer, and click "Open"
- Your newly created PowerPoint file will download directly to your browser
Alternatively, if you own a paid Adobe Acrobat subscription, you can convert your PDF into PowerPoint easily as well. Here’s how:
- Go to Adobe Acrobat online
- Click on "Select a File"
- In the popup, choose the PDF file you want to convert to PowerPoint
- After the conversion is concluded, click on the "Download" Button