How can I convert JPG to PDF?
You can convert JPG to PDF directly on your computer or by using an online PDF file conversion tool.
Here’s how to use our free online tool to convert your JPG to PDF:
- Open the JPG to PDF tool
- Click the "Choose File" button
- Select the JPG image you want to convert on your computer, and click "Open"
- Your new PDF file will download directly to your browser
Alternatively, you can convert a JPG image to PDF on both Windows and Mac without an internet connection:
For Windows users
- Open your JPG file, and Press "Ctrl + P"
- In the printer pop-up, choose "Microsoft Print to PDF"
- Click "Print"
- Enter the name of the new PDF, choose its destination, then hit "Save"
For Mac users
- Open your JPG file in Preview
- On the navigation bar, click "File" > "Export as PDF"
- Enter the name of the new PDF and click "Save"