Can you convert a PDF to Excel?
Yes, you can convert a PDF to Excel. There are two main ways to convert a PDF to an XLSX file in 2021. You can either use Adobe Acrobat Pro, or you can try an online PDF converter
Here’s how to use a PDF converter to turn your PDF into an Excel file:
- Go to the URL PDF to Excel converter
- Click the "Choose File" button
- Select the PDF you want to convert on your computer, and click "Open"
- Your new Excel file will download directly to your browser
If you prefer to use Adobe, it’s also an easy tool to navigate. If you don’t have an Adobe Acrobat Pro account, you can try a free 7-day trial
and follow these steps:
- Open Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Click "Tools"
- Look for the green "Export PDF" icon — click it
- Select "Spreadsheet" and click on the "Microsoft Excel Workbook" bubble
- Click "Export"
- Choose where you want to save your new Excel file